The Blackstone Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BAAM Analyst Interview

BAAM Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at The Blackstone Group.

Interview Details – I applied on campus, and first round was 20 minute phone interview with an investment analyst. Then, I had another 20 minute phone interview with another analyst. After that I was invited an interview at their office - they said to expect 2 hours but ended up being there for almost 5 hours.

Interview Question – Do you think hedge fund will generate lower or higher returns in the future, and why do you think so?   Answer Question

BAAM Analyst Interview

BAAM Analyst

Interviewed at The Blackstone Group

Interview Details – Know your essential finance vocabulary and concepts. Superday is good. One stress-test/question based interview. Two fit interviews. Good people. Good group. Great experience. Can't go wrong with the opportunity. Would recommend tossing your hat in for the opportunity.

Interview Question – Technical finance definitions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Blackstone Group

Worked for The Blackstone Group? Contribute to the Community!