The Blackstone Group BAAM Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

BAAM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Blackstone Group in January 2011.

Interview

I had a great experience. I had a phone interview first that took 30 minutes and was mostly fit. I then had one more slightly longer phone interview, followed by a final interview in New York. I had a chance to meet about 7 of the people I will be working with, all of which were really friendly and easy to talk to.

Some of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the problem. I felt like everyone was very open, energetic, and had only good things to say about working there. One of my best interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• Flipping a coin infinitely many times, does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear? What is the probability that one appears before the other?   3 Answers