The Blackstone Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BAAM Interview

BAAM

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Blackstone Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – I had a great experience. I had a phone interview first that took 30 minutes and was mostly fit. I then had one more slightly longer phone interview, followed by a final interview in New York. I had a chance to meet about 7 of the people I will be working with, all of which were really friendly and easy to talk to.

Some of the technicals were difficult, but the interviewers were very patient and mostly looked at your approach to the problem. I felt like everyone was very open, energetic, and had only good things to say about working there. One of my best interview experiences.

Interview Question – Flipping a coin infinitely many times, does the pattern HHT or HTH is more likely to appear? What is the probability that one appears before the other?   View Answers (3)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Blackstone Group

Worked for The Blackstone Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Blackstone Group BAAM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Blackstone Group employees and interview candidates.