The Blackstone Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at The Blackstone Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – Process is long, as you have to interview with HR for one round, go in for another round to be prescreened by their client coordinator, THEN, you meet with the team they think you are a good fit for. Easily 3-5 rounds of interview for an hour minimum or up to 2 hours.

Interview Question – Interviewer asked me to play 2 Truths and a Lie. Caught me off guard, but it was a fun way to see his personality. I have a Masters in English, and the interviewer also had a background in English literature and was very thorough in asking me who my favorite authors/genres were and had me compare them to modern day authors.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Blackstone Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was straight forward, They were fast at getting back in repsonse to the interview. Really friendly and offered fantastic feedback with which to work with in the future so that was good. Group exercise was fun. telephone role play was interesting, final interview I managed to learn a lot about the managers and who I would be under.....

Interview Question – Why our company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Blackstone Group

Worked for The Blackstone Group? Contribute to the Community!