The Blackstone Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiting coordinator reached out (email) to schedule interview, 1 week in advance. Arrived to appointment 15 minutes early, and waited 55 mins alone inside lobby reception. Finally, when HR manager came to meet, she mentioned I wasn't scheduled into her calendar. Very fast interview (10 minutes), no candidate specific questions, felt as if i was eating up the HR Managers lunch hour or something. Emailed the coordinator asking why interview was never scheduled, no response. Emailed a thank you to HR Manager for interview no response. Interview was two months ago.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Blackstone Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Process is long, as you have to interview with HR for one round, go in for another round to be prescreened by their client coordinator, THEN, you meet with the team they think you are a good fit for. Easily 3-5 rounds of interview for an hour minimum or up to 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me to play 2 Truths and a Lie. Caught me off guard, but it was a fun way to see his personality. I have a Masters in English, and the interviewer also had a background in English literature and was very thorough in asking me who my favorite authors/genres were and had me compare them to modern day authors.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Blackstone Group in March 2012.

Interview

It was straight forward, They were fast at getting back in repsonse to the interview. Really friendly and offered fantastic feedback with which to work with in the future so that was good. Group exercise was fun. telephone role play was interesting, final interview I managed to learn a lot about the managers and who I would be under.....