The Blarney Stone

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bartender Interview

Bartender
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Blarney Stone in February 2010.

Interview Details – the initial interview consisted of personal information, long term goals, and basic skills questions. The personal questions focused on my personality in order to determine if I would relate comfortably with the clientele. the long term goals questions were to determine if i was committed to the position and willing to ride it out after the Olympics. The basic skills were questions regarding recipes, brands, and types of liquors. This was a casual and comfortable interview.

Interview Question – what are your long term goals for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the days and times that I was able to work.

Worked for The Blarney Stone? Contribute to the Community!