The Boss Group

Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Boss Group

Production Artist Interview

I applied online to a couple of jobs through the BOSS Group and was contacted within a week. They brought me in to take an exam on my knowledge of some Adobe Creative Suite programs-- pretty basic stuff they walk you through with step by step instructions. I met with my account manager who seemed genuinely interested in helping me to find a job. I had an interview at a great company within a week and was hired on the spot. Most positions are temp positions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing will be the exam. I wouldn't really call it an interview. Just make sure you know everything on the study guide they send you and it will be easy.   Answer Question

Production Artist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Boss Group.

Interview with 3 different people

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Boss Group in May 2012.

Phone screen with corp recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager and President of firm.

Interview Questions
    • What my passion is? And am I adaptable to learning new ways and doing things for the company sake?   View Answer
    Pleasant, looking for a win - win situation.

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Boss Group in April 2010.

Took a test to see what my skill is which is in violation with AIGA's practice's. Tested me in indesign, photoshop, illustrator. You should only have to show a resume and your body of work.

none, i had to say.