The Bozzuto Group

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Bozzuto Group.

Interview Details – Interview with Regional Manager, Senior Vice President and Owner/Investor Representative(s).

Interview Question – Being interviewed by the Owner/Investor Group can be unnerving.

You will likely be by yourself, and you are interviewing someone that is entering into a contract with Bozzuto Management, I would imagine this portion of the interview process is the most critical.

You know what they say about first impressions!
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer was made, I accepted. Found terms to be on par with my expectations.

Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Bozzuto Group in February 2008.

Interview Details – I think I was called by HR first for a preliminary interview. Then I interviewed at a cafe with the regional manager for about one hour. My regional was very interested in my marketing abilities as I was interviewing to open a brand new company. He wanted to know my closing percentage for leasing both for myself and my staff.

Interview Question – What was my NOI for the previous year and if I didn't reach it, why?   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Bozzuto Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a in house transfer and recieved a phone call interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Bozzuto Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through the website portal. The recruiter gave me a call the same day I applied. We scheduled a phone interview. After the completion of the phone interview, I was asked for a date that I could come in for an 'in-person' interview. I came in for the in person interview and met with the recruiter, then met with a regional manager. I was contacted to authorize a background check and personality test. I was then sent an offer letter, and accepted.

Interview Question – How comfortable are you with sending marketing and executive summary reports to a client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Usually salary is dictated by the on-site budget. You are able to discuss the salary you would like to earn, and the managers can coach you toward getting a larger project that would allow a larger budgeted salary.

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at The Bozzuto Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring/interview process was a little tiring. After a verbal offer was made, it took weeks to get a final offer letter. Maybe opening up the commuication door would have been more helpful and less stress. The intial meeting of the Senior Vice President was amazing, she was very knowledgeable and got me hooked on the growth of the company.

Negotiation Details – I fortunatly did not have to negotiate. Bozzuto was fair with my experiance and offered me more money than my last company. The actual salary was not a deciding factor when I was looking to change companies. The growth and development was more important to me.

Worked for The Bozzuto Group? Contribute to the Community!