The Bradford Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Niles, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Bradford Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – Interview Details – Once you apply make sure you contact the hiring manager via email or LinkedIn as this will get you into the door faster.
1 - Phone Interview from HR
     a. After phone interview, they will email you a few days after to tell you if your got an in person interview.
     b. Need to take an Assessment Test called Wonderlic and it will be 100 questions about your behavior.
2 - In person interviews with 2 people at different times
     a. Took another Assessment Test called Wonderlic and this is a 50 question test with 15 minutes to complete. It's like an ACT test, grades you on math, english, and problem solving. They say this does not affect your score but it does. Problem 1 "This is a work environment and we are not in high school where test matter."
     b. Tour of the building and noticed a few posters with history facts wrong on them. = Problem 2
     c. Interview with your Hiring Manager
     d. Interview with the Director of the department (Hiring Manager Boss)

Interview Question – Can you tell me a little about yourself?
Do you have any goals?
What drives your goals?
Give me an example of how you overcame an obstacle?
Name 3 words that describe yourself and why?
What would your co-workers say about yourself?
Why should I hire your vs. another candidate?
Give me an example of a time when you used product development?
  Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Niles, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at The Bradford Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Process was very easy and pretty relaxing. I was interviewed by two QA people. They didn't ask anything unexpected. I remember they asked me about my last project, why I want to work for them, what I like about working as a QA, what plans I have, my career goals.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Bradford Group.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a phone interview. The interview was one hour long. The questions were primarily about what experiences you had and about your future career goals. They asked you what specifically interested you about the company. Then they bring you in to their office for another interview.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class and why?   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Senior CopyWriter
Niles, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Bradford Group.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume through someone who currently worked there and was able to draft a cover letter directly to the hiring manager. When I arrived to the office I first met an HR representative who interviewed me briefly about salary requirements. She passed me on to the hiring manager. I gave a portfolio presentation answered basic interview questions and asked my own questions. The hiring manager discussed the marketing process at great length. On my second interview, I met with a copywriter on the team and took a copy test.

Interview Question – I did not find the questions to be particularly difficult. They do have writers do a copy test on the second interview. This was probably the most difficult part of the interview process. I sat in a freelance cubicle and wrote a letter and brochure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations took place with HR over the phone. I was very inexperienced, so I accepted the offer gladly.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager
Niles, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Bradford Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews were conducted by a round of management representatives. Basic behavioral questions were asked (i.e. "Tell me about a time when...") and also questions dealing with your skills were also brought up.

Interview Question – Tell me about what kind of collectibles you have sought throughout your life.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Niles, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Bradford Group.

Interview Details – Benign. Multiple interviews with multiple people, none difficult or stressful (which in itself is deceptive and didn't match the job reality).

Interview Question – None; but the job morphed and the requirements/description didn't match the real job. Main interviewer was clueless about what he really needed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
London, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Bradford Group in April 2008.

Interview Details – Was just like any other interview for a call centre, was very relaxed and easy.

Interview Question – wasn't anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
London, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Bradford Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – Apply via Kelly services or Adecco... Get phone interview then 1 on 1 and skills test

Interview Question – Name a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy

Multiple Positions Interview

Multiple Positions

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Bradford Group in October 2007.

Interview Details – Very thorough and hands on process. Team was very interested in getting to know their future co-worker and asked many well prepared questions. The on-boarding process was very professional and well planned out.

Interview Question – How do you work as a part of a team?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

Worked for The Bradford Group? Contribute to the Community!