The Bradford Group

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.0

Marketing Analyst Interview

Number of interviews that went smoothly. Initially I had a phone conference. This was followed up with a personal interview with a panel of managers and upper level employees. After several weeks, I was contacted and asked for another round of interviews.

E-commerce Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Bradford Group in September 2014.

After an initial phone interview, I was invited for a "final" in-person interview, which consisted of 3 one-on-one sessions. They consisted primarily of behavioral questions and talking about my previous experiences and interest in e-commerce marketing. After the interviews, I was told by the HR coordinator that after conferring with the interviewers, I will be in the final two candidates being considered, and they will get back to me with a decision within two weeks. About two weeks later, I was informed that neither myself nor the other candidate will be receiving an offer at the moment, but instead additional candidates will be brought in for interviewing, and it will likely take over a month for a decision to be reached. I received an invitation for another "final" interview about a month later, which consisted of one-on-one interviews with 2 of the people I had previously interviewed with. These interviews briefly reiterated the conversations of the first ones, and then for the most part consisted of casual conversation getting to know each other as people. I left feeling very positive and that the company was very interested in hiring me, only to find out I did not receive an offer two days later.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Bradford Group in June 2014.

Interview Details – Once you apply make sure you contact the hiring manager via email or LinkedIn as this will get you into the door faster.
    1 - Phone Interview from HR
         a. After phone interview, they will email you a few days after to tell you if your got an in person interview.
         b. Need to take an Assessment Test called Wonderlic and it will be 100 questions about your behavior.
    2 - In person interviews with 2 people at different times
         a. Took another Assessment Test called Wonderlic and this is a 50 question test with 15 minutes to complete. It's like an ACT test, grades you on math, english, and problem solving. They say this does not affect your score but it does. Problem 1 "This is a work environment and we are not in high school where test matter."
         b. Tour of the building and noticed a few posters with history facts wrong on them. = Problem 2
         c. Interview with your Hiring Manager
         d. Interview with the Director of the department (Hiring Manager Boss)

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me a little about yourself?
      Do you have any goals?
      What drives your goals?
      Give me an example of how you overcame an obstacle?
      Name 3 words that describe yourself and why?
      What would your co-workers say about yourself?
      Why should I hire your vs. another candidate?
      Give me an example of a time when you used product development?
        Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Bradford Group.

The interview process started with a phone interview. The interview was one hour long. The questions were primarily about what experiences you had and about your future career goals. They asked you what specifically interested you about the company. Then they bring you in to their office for another interview.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Bradford Group.

I submitted a resume through someone who currently worked there and was able to draft a cover letter directly to the hiring manager. When I arrived to the office I first met an HR representative who interviewed me briefly about salary requirements. She passed me on to the hiring manager. I gave a portfolio presentation answered basic interview questions and asked my own questions. The hiring manager discussed the marketing process at great length. On my second interview, I met with a copywriter on the team and took a copy test.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the questions to be particularly difficult. They do have writers do a copy test on the second interview. This was probably the most difficult part of the interview process. I sat in a freelance cubicle and wrote a letter and brochure.   Answer Question
    Negotiations took place with HR over the phone. I was very inexperienced, so I accepted the offer gladly.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Bradford Group.

Benign. Multiple interviews with multiple people, none difficult or stressful (which in itself is deceptive and didn't match the job reality).

Interview Questions
    • None; but the job morphed and the requirements/description didn't match the real job. Main interviewer was clueless about what he really needed.   Answer Question
    N/A.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at The Bradford Group in March 2013.

Interview Process was very easy and pretty relaxing. I was interviewed by two QA people. They didn't ask anything unexpected. I remember they asked me about my last project, why I want to work for them, what I like about working as a QA, what plans I have, my career goals.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Bradford Group in November 2011.

Interviews were conducted by a round of management representatives. Basic behavioral questions were asked (i.e. "Tell me about a time when...") and also questions dealing with your skills were also brought up.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about what kind of collectibles you have sought throughout your life.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Bradford Group in July 2010.

Apply via Kelly services or Adecco... Get phone interview then 1 on 1 and skills test

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    Very easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Bradford Group in April 2008.

Was just like any other interview for a call centre, was very relaxed and easy.

no negotiations.