The Brick

Very Easy Interview

Internal Audit Analyst Interview

Internal Audit Analyst
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Brick in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very quick and easy. The manager was very blunt about asking about personal life, which was borderline strange. Was hired shortly thereafter, so it was a pretty easy process. Hiring process itself was also painless, and was handled by the manager of the department. Exit interview was never conducted, however.

Interview Question – Are you legally entitled to work in Canada (not a joke, that was probably the most difficult question). Aside from that, most questions focused on my personal life.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated vacation time, however, I strongly encourage negotiating salary as well as chances are in your favor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Brick? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Brick interview questions and advice in Edmonton, AB. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Brick employees and interview candidates.