The Buckle Management Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Buckle (Spokane, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online, took an easy personality assessment, received an email telling me to call them for an interview, and scheduled an interview time when I called. I wore denim short shorts with frayed cuffs, leopard print tights, a suit jacket, a button up shirt, and boot-heels. At the store, it was a little awkward since my interview time was right when they were opening. I looked at men's belts waiting for them to get my information packet. Both the store manager and hiring manager were present. The store manager asked questions while the hiring manager judged me by my behavior. The hiring manager commented that by the way I speak I must be very detail oriented. I agreed, and smiled. At the end, they did not specify whether they will call me or email me (basically, yes or no) because they had THIRTY more people to interview today! I haven't received the email of doom yet, so I guess they might really be considering me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Buckle

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Buckle in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was in the back of the store to give you a feel of the business. very energetic interview and get a chance to see the team at work. very smart on buckles behalf so people can see what they will be doing.

Interview Questions