Verengo Solar
www.verengosolar.com Torrance, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Verengo Solar Sales Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Los Angeles, CA and was asked:
"The C-Level Executives were asking me questions for a Director of Sales for Northern California which was NOT the position I flew down to interview for. They completely had the wrong Job Req. and didn't know till the end. They shoved $40.00 in my hands and escorted me to the door to call a taxi to the airport. Talk about awestruck. They (The C-Levels) especially the CEO admitted their mistake, but only the CEO apologized to me. The other two C-Levels were too far above me to apologize. Makes one wonder that if they can't even get a Job Req right, How on earth can they put a solar system on a customers roof????? OH my...."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Manager Interview Review - one of 38 Verengo Solar Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I wrote my dissatisfaction for the whole process to the CEO and he did apologize, but didn't even continue to AT LEAST offer me the Sales Management Position.
- Interview Candidate on Nov 20, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verengo Solar interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verengo Solar employees and interview candidates.