The CBORD Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at The CBORD Group in May 2012.

I was referred for the position by a professor of HR. I was contacted after the HR director received the referral to set up an interview the following day. The interview took place the following week and I received notification that the position went to someone else a week after that. It was a straight forward interview. I was asked to elaborate my experiences detailed on my resume. It was my first real, interview experience with a hiring manager and I may have been nervous. I am not sure what she was looking for but maybe the other candidate simply had more to offer. But nevertheless, the interview questions were simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • What would your professors or past managers say about you?   Answer Question