The CBORD Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Ithaca, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at The CBORD Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred for the position by a professor of HR. I was contacted after the HR director received the referral to set up an interview the following day. The interview took place the following week and I received notification that the position went to someone else a week after that. It was a straight forward interview. I was asked to elaborate my experiences detailed on my resume. It was my first real, interview experience with a hiring manager and I may have been nervous. I am not sure what she was looking for but maybe the other candidate simply had more to offer. But nevertheless, the interview questions were simple and straightforward.

Interview Question – What would your professors or past managers say about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The CBORD Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CBORD Group Human Resources Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The CBORD Group employees and interview candidates.