The CENTECH GROUP

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP in September 2009.

Interview Details – Process involved a series of interviews, culminating with the CEO. I know now that all preceding interviews were perfunctory -- the only one that counts is the CEO, who asks increasingly bizarre questions. The questions center on an attempt to identify entrepreneurs, but I learned later entrepreneurship is not allowed -- only talked about.

Interview Question – Do you agree that no good comes of challenging a customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations -- was easy

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP.

Interview Details – Some of the most bizarre questions from the CEO.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What can you offer my company?
How long would you like to work here?

Interview Question – I was asked why I want to work for him.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 2 back and forth.

Very Easy Interview

Intermediate Systems Administrator Interview

Intermediate Systems Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP.

Interview Details – Not much of an interview. Not a single technical questions was asked, as they were simply tranferring employees from one employer on an old contract, to a new employer on a new contract. Also, getting lied to about salary adjustments to offset high benefit costs isn't exactly very professional.

And, yes, the spelling of the job title is correct, at least to the employer it was. That was on my actual offer sheet. I guess they never heard of spellcheck.

Interview Question – No questions asked, position was pretty much guaranteed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. This was basically a transfer from one contract to another, under a new employer, TCG.

Trainer Interview

Trainer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The CENTECH GROUP in May 2008.

Interview Details – A former colleague knew of a job, in fact wanted to get someone to take his job (which he did not like). He set up the interview and recommended that I be hired. I interviewed with the training manager with my colleague present. She liked what she heard, checked my references, which were superb, and hired me. The only hitch was the clearance process, which the government contractors screwed up.

Interview Question – Provide samples of training materials that I had produced.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for certain salary, which was above what they were planning on offering me. They thought about for a day or so, checked additional references, got clearance from upper management, and made me the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The CENTECH GROUP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CENTECH GROUP interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by The CENTECH GROUP employees and interview candidates.