The CSI Companies

2.8

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The CSI Companies.

I was in Boston and looking for a new opportunity in Atlanta. A staff from Florida HQ contacted me regarding a conference interview over the phone. The interview went well, and I was contacted couple days later to ask if I could fly to Atlanta for a face-to-face interview.

Maybe it's just me such stupid to think that they asked you to fly to another state for an interview with a week notice means that they are going to hire you, for at least 90% sure. So I flew, with the ticket of over $400.

The face-to-face interview went well, I believed. I got an interview with three manager-level people. They were nice, did not make me feel nervous or awkward.

After the interview, I got a call from the HQ lady just a couple hours later. She told me the position is a temp-to-hire one, which was not informed or stated initially. After some explanation and negotiation, she told me that they agreed to hire me as a perm, and asked me to have another phone interview with a staff/manager from HQ. I talked to him.

And finally, I got a phone call from that lady again, inform me that, with everything I went through, they can't offer me the position. Reason? They didn't have the budget for that position anymore.

Speechless...

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at The CSI Companies.

Initial interview appeared professional and diligent in placement. Later revealed itself to be self motivated, as most recruiters have proven to be, seeking their own gains. This company is actually worse than other local recruiters in the way that they seek power in situations that discredit their employee (who is likely more talented). Rude

Interview Questions
    Their way only (there was no room for negotiation and I did not continue working for the company or allow them to place me further). More damaging than helpful.

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at The CSI Companies in March 2012.

I interviewed with CSI and the interview process went very well and went quickly (Feb 26 of 2013 to March 15th) I was interviewing for a position (W-2 contract) to be working with a previous client (national health care organization). When I interviewed with the client, it was with 3 C-Suite executives I had a relationship with for over 6 years. However, I was instructed not to talk with them directly and to follow their internal protocol-which I did.

I interviewed with the client and was offered the job. However, I had to deal with 3 different employees/recruiters on the CSI side, and felt that there was no handoff-it was like starting all over again. I turned the position down (offer was on April 1 and I declined on the 2nd) for another other that was more in line with my long term goals. Over a month later, they called me back and countered with another offer. I turned that down as well.

I eventually received word from my network that the C-suite at the client site was very upset as they were told that I accepted the position and my start date was delayed due to giving notice at my previous job and vacation time (both incorrect). they thought I was starting May 1 which was BEFORE they called me offering me more money. I called the client directly to speak with them regarding the situation.

The client said they felt that I had used the offer to negotiate with my new employer (CSI told them this) and they felt hanging and taken advantage of. I had to do major damage control with them for them to understand that I did not blow them off (I had to prove that I had declined the offer when I did via email in April).

I asked the VP, nicely, to make a call and 'make it right', as this had damaged my professional reputation and this was their fault. He promised he would and was very apologetic. He never did and never returned my calls or emails.

better benefits. They offered 40 hours of PTO after 6 months of working there. Cannot take a paid holiday until 90 days. Discounted Health and no other benefits.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at The CSI Companies in October 2008.

I wa asked to come in and shadow and then came back the follwoing day for a company outing.

Interview Questions
    • THey asked me to go in and make a cold call to a perspective client.   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Worked for The CSI Companies? Contribute to the Community!