The CW

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The CW in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview, 2 in-person interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to complete a difficult task by a certain deadline and how you overcame challenges to complete it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Highly informal, they told me what I would be making and they told me to expect my salary to go away to 100 percent commission in 6 months.

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The CW in October 2010.

Interview Details – applied online. received voice mail from recruiter. interviewed with the recruiter by phone. recruiter was friendly, and the rather long conversation turned out to be more of a pure phone-screen interview. the recruiter was focused on establishing a hard salary expectation and previous entertainment experience -- though the position wasn't terribly entertainment/industry specific. process ended there/no further communications from the company.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations for this position (so we don't waste anyone's time)?   View Answer

Worked for The CW? Contribute to the Community!