The Cambridge Group

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Cambridge Group

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at The Cambridge Group in October 2010.

1-2 rounds consisting of 2-4 total interviews. In each they'll want to learn about your background, why you're interested to work there, experiences from prior work, and give you a 15 minute case based on an actual client project.

Interview Questions
    • Our client wants to figure out where it should be focusing it's efforts across its beverage portfolio. Think through how to solve this problem? What is your recommendation?   Answer Question
    They have a standard package for those hired out of business school

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Cambridge Group.

Pretty standard consulting interview... three rounds of cases with a little bit of behavioral/get to know you thrown in. Firm really values analytics and math in the cases, so be solid there. Also every case focuses on some aspect of growth strategy. My three revolved around market sizing, customer segmentation, and pricing.

Interview Questions
    • One question involved an obscure economic principle from Intermediate Micro that I didn't remember.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at The Cambridge Group in August 2010.

Two 45 minute case interviews with partners at the firm. One more quantitative and one more qualitative. It is to your advantage to only study cases that involve growth strategy as this is their sole focus.

Interview Questions
    • Why don't you want to return to your original employer?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at The Cambridge Group in March 2010.

I had a pleasant conversation with one of their manager, and was told to be invited for a second round on site interview. However, the HR suddenly emailed me that they changed their mind and want to add one more one hour phone interview for me. The interview was easy, just case studies. After the interview the HR just ignored me and I was later told failed the interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for The Cambridge Group? Contribute to the Community!