The Campus Special Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2014

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Campus Special.

The interview process consists of one over the phone. An online video essay. then a third interview. They will call a fourth time to confirm your interest before giving an offer. Overall very easy and by the book. A great opportunity that will provide plenty to talk about for the next interview in your life.

Interview Questions
    • They ask what are the most important aspects in sales. I said persistence, presence, and then product knowledge in that order.   Answer Question

Had a better offer

Account Executive Interview

I was hired in like a couple days, so not that hard. you do a phone interview and some other pointless question exercises. It's easy to know what they want to hear. Easiest job I've ever gotten. Then you go to this conference which is paid for, only pro btw, and sit through 4 of the most boring days of your life.

Interview Questions
    • Why do company's like this that take advantage of people make so much money?   Answer Question

Account Executive Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Campus Special in April 2014.

The interview process was very long. I talked with three different people as well as an online web cam style interview. However, I never once met with somebody in person.

Interview Questions
    • One question caught me off guard. That question was; "Try to sell the idea of Facebook to somebody who has never used it before."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Campus Special in April 2014.

First met campus recruiter at a job fair, and gave her my resume. She said we would be in contact, and I later received an email/call promptly. We had a talk/interview, in which case I was given a web interview. After the web interview, I had a phone interview with someone in the headquarter office. Everything was set up well, which is part of the quasi-scam internship they provide.

This should not be considered an internship, but rather a sales job with no base-pay and horrible perks. I was told after the third interview that I would be contacted later that day for the official word on the job offer. I was contacted months later, saying I didn't get the position (which is good because I was offered a better one).

Interview Questions
    • Questions are fairly simple- whose is your idol, what do you need from us to succeed, etc.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Campus Special in April 2014.

1. Phone interview with team manager
    2. Video recording where you must answered questions in a certain amount of time
    3. Phone interview with regional manger
    4. Offer call

After the often you must sign and fax documents. There is also a 4 day training in another city where you meet interns from all over the US. It is all expense paid.

Interview Questions
    • What appeals most to you about this internship? What made you decide this was a good fit for you?   Answer Question
    n/a

Account Executive Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at The Campus Special.

2 phone screens, simple as that, its a numbers game to them, they make it seem competitive but everyone gets the job

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Campus Special.

applied online, got email and initial phone call (basic questions/told me about job), video- prerecorded interview, and on phone interview

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Campus Special.

Called unexpectedly without an email. When they called we had a 30 minute conversation and I was confident in my call back. Once I got a call back (that was also unscheduled) my phone reception was bad so it was tough to talk to the woman. She asked me questions about things I knew about campus special and how I would handle a situation if a business told me know where I was trying to sell them Ad space. I never got a call back.

Interview Questions
    • Have a conversation with me as if I am a business owner telling you 'no'   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at The Campus Special.

There is a screening interview and then a phone interview. The screening interview ask basic questions such as: where do you go to school, what is your major, are you active in an clubs/societies/activies. The phone interview has some of those same questions and also asks you to role play a situation for them (gives you a taste of what the internship will really be like and they can get a feel of how your personality and skills will be).

Interview Questions
    They gave me a call and offered me the position and I said yes. They send you to a conference for a weekend in chicago and you get to meet all the other new interns throughout the country. It's really fun and the training is great!

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Campus Special.

After applying online I received a call from a regional recruiter and did a short simple interview. Mostly just questions about my resume. At the end of the call I was told that I qualified for the next round of interviews, which included a video interview and another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you right for this job? Why is this job right for you? What do you need from us to be successful?   Answer Question