The Canyons Resort Ski Instructor Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Ski Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Canyons Resort (Park City, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

I heard about a career fair they were holding and attended with what seemed like hundreds of other applicants. I waited for my interview in which I was just asked about my work history which included teahingg swimming. I was then told about company policies like no ear piercings for males which I agreed I could follow since my ears were pierced at the time. I was then told I would definitely have a position and to awate a phone interview with someone else from the department. It went basically the same way and then all I had to do was fill out some paperwork and do a background check all online which made it extremely easy. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this position that others could not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are pretty set on their pay scale as it is all based on experience and certification so I accepted their offer.