The Canyons Resort Ski Instructor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Ski Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Canyons Resort in November 2011.

I heard about a career fair they were holding and attended with what seemed like hundreds of other applicants. I waited for my interview in which I was just asked about my work history which included teahingg swimming. I was then told about company policies like no ear piercings for males which I agreed I could follow since my ears were pierced at the time. I was then told I would definitely have a position and to awate a phone interview with someone else from the department. It went basically the same way and then all I had to do was fill out some paperwork and do a background check all online which made it extremely easy. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions
  • What would you bring to this position that others could not?   View Answer
They are pretty set on their pay scale as it is all based on experience and certification so I accepted their offer.