The Chartis Group

www.chartisgroup.com
  www.chartisgroup.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Chartis Group

Consultant Interview

The interviewer went over my entire background, including my CV/resume and my previous positions. Each of these was discussed in great detail - thus, know this cold!
    In addition, I was asked how I found out about the company, thus, have a clear answer regarding this point as well.
    No case or technical questions in this initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were not that many technical or business-related questions, as it was an initial interview, however, it was a detailed discussion of my resume.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The Chartis Group in May 2009.

Hiring process is extensive, even for a consulting firm. I had a phone interview, which consisted of fit and background. Another phone interview consisted of fit and a case. Then I had an in-person interview with a partner and senior consultant, which was mostly fit, but also consisted of a short case. After that interview, I had another case interview that also entailed an Excel test. Finally, I had a full day of interviews with 4 other senior consultants and partners. These were entirely fit. Generally, people were friendly and helpful during the interviews (not cold at all).

Interview Questions
    Negotiations were brief, as the offer was satisfactory.