The Children's Courtyard Interview Questions

1.2

Assistant Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Children's Courtyard in August 2014.

Responded to an online ad for part time assistant preschool teacher. After submitting an online app, I received an email to take an online assessment. After passing the assessment, I received a call from the Children's Courtyard a day later. I went in for an interview the next day. I interviewed with the director, very comfortable, easy going and relaxed atmosphere. Basic interview questions were asked, nothing unexpected. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions. The interviewer was a pleasure to talk to.   Answer Question
    I was asked what salary I was looking for. The average in that field is 11..

Part Time Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Children's Courtyard.

Applied online. About a week later was sent an email to complete an online test. After completing and passing the test I was contacted for a face to face interview. There was not much to my interview process. I was only asked a few questions so I really don't remember them. It's really nothing to worry about.

Part Time Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Children's Courtyard in December 2013.

I applied through indeed.com and was called an hour after applying and was told to complete an assessment they would email me. Once I finished they asked me to call back. The assessment wasn't difficult. It was more of a personality and scenario test. After calling back and being told I passed I was invited to come in for an interview. It lasted about 15 minutes. The questions were simple. They just want to make sure you're a good fit to work with children on a daily basis. She ended the interview and stated she would call me back after my background check came through. She called me back later that evening offering me the position.

Not much room for negotiation.

Lead Pre-k Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Children's Courtyard in August 2013.

I submitted my resume, including personal and professional references. This resume indicated my experience as a lead teacher with 10 years in the field. I was sorely disappointed in the rate of may that i was offered, given my abilities and experience.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what my assistant's duties and responsibilities were.   View Answer
    They tried to low-ball me with a ridiculous number and had to push back for $11.00 per hour.

Teacher- After School Program Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Children's Courtyard in January 2009.

Pretty standard for preschool, after school care. I submitted an application online for a different site but did not get the position there, as it was filled too quickly. They passed my application on to another center and I was called for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions about experiences and problems with working with children.   Answer Question