The Children's Courtyard

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Children's Courtyard.

Interview Details – Applied online. About a week later was sent an email to complete an online test. After completing and passing the test I was contacted for a face to face interview. There was not much to my interview process. I was only asked a few questions so I really don't remember them. It's really nothing to worry about.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Teacher- After School Program Interview

Teacher- After School Program

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Children's Courtyard in January 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty standard for preschool, after school care. I submitted an application online for a different site but did not get the position there, as it was filled too quickly. They passed my application on to another center and I was called for an interview.

Interview Question – Specific questions about experiences and problems with working with children.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Children's Courtyard? Contribute to the Community!

The Children's Courtyard Videos

The Children's Courtyard – Why Work for Us?

Providing High-Quality Early Childhood Education for More than 20 Years The Children’s Courtyard offers high-quality early childhood education and care in beautiful home-like settings, furnished with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Children's Courtyard interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Children's Courtyard employees and interview candidates.