The Children's Place Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Children's Place (Columbus, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

One interview necessary for the position. The interview process includes a group interview with one of the store managers. Very simple, basic questions and the interview doesn't last more than 20, 25 minutes. The other part of the process is a day trial run that includes you interacting with customers, folding clothes, and passing out blue bags.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Children's Place (Columbus, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

You have to take an assessment online before getting an interview. Several of the questions may seem irrelevant to the job however, they will not consider you if you do not pass the test. If you are looking for a promotion you will need to take another, harder, test. Interview took place in the stock room. Phone interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions

• Probably not anything that came up in the interview, but some of the assessment questions could be difficult for some people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had told them during the interview what I needed to make to afford my bills and they told me that might be difficult based on my experience. The offer was for the amount I requested and I didn't push for more.