The Children's Place

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Children's Place in July 2013.

Interview Details – One interview necessary for the position. The interview process includes a group interview with one of the store managers. Very simple, basic questions and the interview doesn't last more than 20, 25 minutes. The other part of the process is a day trial run that includes you interacting with customers, folding clothes, and passing out blue bags.

Interview Question – Can you handle a high speed work environment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Children's Place in November 2012.

Interview Details – You have to take an assessment online before getting an interview. Several of the questions may seem irrelevant to the job however, they will not consider you if you do not pass the test. If you are looking for a promotion you will need to take another, harder, test. Interview took place in the stock room. Phone interview with District Manager.

Interview Question – Probably not anything that came up in the interview, but some of the assessment questions could be difficult for some people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had told them during the interview what I needed to make to afford my bills and they told me that might be difficult based on my experience. The offer was for the amount I requested and I didn't push for more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Children's Place interview questions and advice in Columbus, OH. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Children's Place employees and interview candidates.