The Children's Place Store Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

Interviews vary greatly. Interviews always get way off topic and end up being about life and random events. VERY OFF TOPIC. Hiring process is that a potential candidate must take and pass an online assessment and then have an interview with a Store Manager. After that, another manager must complete a second interview and then the District Manager and Regional Director will give you a phone interview. Last but no least, Human Resources director will have a phone interview with you. All of these interviews ask unrelated and indirect questions..... Kind of like that test you studying for days and days on end for in college and you take it and realize absolutely NOTHING you studied for is on the test. Completely random and unprofessional interviews. Managers are always under dressed and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult unless you think it is hard to make random conversation up or talk about life.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Children's Place

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

I submitted my resume in response to a job posting on Craigslist. I had 2 telephone interviews with a current store manager. I took an online assessment. I had 1 face-to-face with a district manager. Then my final manager was with HR. The entire process took only 2-3 weeks. I was impressed with how quickly the process progressed forward.

Interview Questions

• I did not experience any notable difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate salary. The initial offer was more than fair. I definitely did not feel like I was being low-balled.

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

easy interview DM and HR manager, just had to be yourself and be able to explain business terminology. be able to talk about how you personally drive results within a team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no room to negotiate but the offer was satisfactory

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Children's Place.

Interview

3 interviews: Your possible direct report, the District Manager, his/her direct Report the Regional Director, and the Human Resources Regional Manager. Fortunately the only one face to face is with the DM. They collaborate and offer you a store location they see best and offer a salary based on location of your store and experience. Negotiation is slim.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you do entering your position/location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Children's Place in November 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with DSM very casual did phone interview with Regional Manager and was hired very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when store wasn't getting results?   Answer Question