The Citadel Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Citadel

Student Activities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Citadel.

State Application, but I knew someone who contacted the hiring Director. He reached out to me directly and asked for an interview.

1st - "interview" no hard questions; they were all like "Tell me about yourself."

2nd - 15 minute presentation to a team on a topic of my choosing related to the profession.
    A few behavioral questions.

Job offer within the week.

Interview Questions
    I knew the state pay range. I asked for the highest number in the range and got it.

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Citadel in December 2010.

Be prepared with questions that will let you find out the exact natured the job. No interest in your qualifications and experience and very little in house expertise in specialized fields. Is a state job - don't expect a hearty work ethic from long serving staff; most seem to be content to do the minimum necessary so as not to get disciplined ( because it appears to be next to impossible to get fired! )

Interview Questions
    • Why did you want this job? It doesn't pay market rates.   Answer Question