The Claro Group Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Claro Group

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Claro Group.

The first interview was on campus with an expected length of 30 minutes but was cut short because the recruiter didn't keep a timed schedule with the other prospects. This disappointed me on how the company's employees manages it's time, not very well. Interview was easy, about 2 behavioral questions. They tend to be biased to certain Universities and majors even though they are compatible. Felt as if they tend to hire more young women than experienced candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Claro Group

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at The Claro Group in October 2010.

My first interview was on campus. It was about 30 minutes and behavioral. I was contacted the next week and invited up to the Chicago office for a round of three more interviews. All the recruits went out to dinner the night before with members of the firm. The 3 interviews were about 40 minutes each and were also behavioral. We then went out to lunch together and were sent home. I was informed of my offer the week afterwards. Overall the interview process was very relaxed and enjoyable compared to others I had done.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you saw someone do something illegal or immoral and how did you respond.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, and is not in the firms culture to negotiate with those coming directly from college. I cannot speak for those who are coming from professional positions.

Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Claro Group in February 2010.

3 behavioral interviews. Nothing challenging