The Claro Group Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Claro Group in August 2012.

Lengthy process mostly behavioral, very little technical:

1) Initial phone screening with human resources (15 minutes)
    2) Follow-up phone call with managing director (30 minutes)
    3) Follow-up phone call with senior consultant (20 minutes)
    4) Three in-person interviews with senior management/managing directors (2.5 hours)

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions. No surprises or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Claro Group in October 2010.

My first interview was on campus. It was about 30 minutes and behavioral. I was contacted the next week and invited up to the Chicago office for a round of three more interviews. All the recruits went out to dinner the night before with members of the firm. The 3 interviews were about 40 minutes each and were also behavioral. We then went out to lunch together and were sent home. I was informed of my offer the week afterwards. Overall the interview process was very relaxed and enjoyable compared to others I had done.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you saw someone do something illegal or immoral and how did you respond.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, and is not in the firms culture to negotiate with those coming directly from college. I cannot speak for those who are coming from professional positions.

Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Claro Group in February 2010.

3 behavioral interviews. Nothing challenging

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Claro Group

Worked for The Claro Group? Contribute to the Community!