The Coca-Cola Company

Updated Mar 26, 2014

Getting the Interview

105 candidate interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Applied through university job website. Then I received an email asking for a Skype interview. The interview was with two people in the HR department. One asked about my previous work experience while the other asked behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary as far as behavioral interview questions go. Describe situation where you had to solve a problem with an employee or boss.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview Details – they were very nice

Interview Question – what would others describe as your weakness?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – i received this temp job thru Advantage staffing. i interviewed for the position and was hired. however, the job became a temp job and i was not hired on permanently for the position as anticipated.

Interview Question – all the questions were fairly easy.   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager

Interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – A mix of questions on background, reasons for previous moves, marketing technical know-how testing, as well as some questions to find out more about you as a person.

Interview Question – How would you describe this job you are interviewing for to your grandmother?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation.

Sales Internship Interview

Interview Details – Received an interview on campus

Interview Question – You are given a situation and you have a few minutes to prepare how you will sell the coca cola products to a school to the recuriter   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Aptitude test, group discussion followed by interview.

Shift Engineer Interview

Interview Details – through staffing take almost a month

Interview Question – what do u knw about paramix?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company

Interview Details – Interview was years ago, and therefore could have changed since then. Well organized initial process, with multiple interviewers in two separate 60 minute long interviews. Good thought provoking questions with standard format required for the answer. Answer format expected included describing the situation or context, the action I took to solve the problem described and the results from the actions I took. Quick turnaround and offer.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were given negative feedback. Why? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick process. Stated my needs and did one round of negotiation. Met halfway and got a signing bonus to make up for some of the difference.

Principal Financial Analyst Interview

Principal Financial Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – Took approximately 6 months to get through the process. Initially interviewed for one job, didn't get selected because I was over qualified and the decision was to not bring me into that level of the organization. HR then contacted me when something opened up that was a better fit for my skills. Had three rounds of interviews for next opportunity. Wasn't selected because hiring manager had another job she thought would be a better fit. I then interviewed for the third job once and was selected.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions are those that have a negative focus, e.g. tell me a time when you failed to meet a deliverable etc. The questions were required to be in STAR format, e.g. answer the question as if you're telling a story, starting with the situation/task, action you took, and result based on your actions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation phase, job was graded and had a salary range, offer was mid point in starting range

Regional Supply Chain Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – Got the first round interview from campus recruiting website. The interview was about an hour long. First half of the interview consisted some behavioral questions, all asking for specific examples. Second half was a case interview.

Interview Question – There was a case interview where I was asked to calculate the cost of choosing a third party carrier vs buying own truck to transport.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company

Worked for The Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Coca-Cola Company interview questions and advice. All 105 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.