The Coca-Cola Company

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager

I applied online and interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone screen and afterwards I was set up for a panel interview the next week . I received a call within 2 week concerning a contingent offer.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty straight forward. Remember the Star format for answers to interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate since the starting salary was reasonable with potential advancement.

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the Marketing Manager internship position at Coke at the NBMBA conference in 2013. After applying online I was accepted for a first round interview at the conference.

Interview Question – Started questioning with behavioral questions and then move to 2-3 mini case type questions related to launching a new beverage and who to target.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in May 2009.

Interview Details – Targeted selection. Very structured process.

Interview Question – Tell me an example when somethign did not go well......   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – not much room to negotiate on salary...can ask for more vacation or cash signing bonus

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details – Typical for a large company. Interview was a blend of structured questions and casual conversation.

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Coca-Cola Company in February 2011.

Interview Details – As you will be told prior to interviewing, they currently use the STAR method, so be ready for detailed questions along those lines - and to take them through each example in the proper order.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything unexpected based on reviewing STAR and being prepared for that.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company

Worked for The Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Coca-Cola Company Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Coca-Cola Company employees and interview candidates.