The College Network

Very Easy Interview

Program Advisor Interview

Program Advisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at The College Network in August 2011.

Interview Details – Met manager at a hotel, discussed the position, pay and opportunities. Asked for referral to others doing the same job (independent sales contractors) and he gave me one name. (Whom I called later) Friendly guy, he seemed really passionate about the company and the job. He'd done it for 2-3 years before being promoted to manager.

Interview Question – Asked about how successful the company's customers (mostly LPNs) were doing the program. He was unable to provide numbers of customers who had completed the program. Very telling.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough information, bad press online.

Appointment Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The College Network.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary. Part interview and part job shadowing with an agent

Interview Question – None - very standard   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The College Network in October 2011.

Interview Details – First you have a phone interview with HR. Then you have a face to face with the lead of the department you will be working in. You have to take a pretty intese customer service test and if you are not good at typing or listening you won't pass.

Interview Question – Taking the customer service quiz   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation with pay but hours are flexible and they will work with student hours

Appointment Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The College Network in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the appointment coordinating position. A little over a month had gone by and I got a call. I was too excited. First I had a phone interview. After that my review of my phone interview was forwarded to my manger who I would have worked under (if I received the job) thought about it. She then called me and asked me too come in for a job interview. I filled out a physical application and then watched someone do their job of what I would be doing to see if I liked it. This took about 15min. I then had a one on one with my direct management. We talked about salary, benefits, and time scheduled. I was offered the job. She told me she would call me after my bg check came back. After the weekend I was told the day that I could come in and start.

Interview Question – What are your two weakness that you have?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Program Advisor Interview

Program Advisor

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The College Network in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was simple

Interview Question – What do you expect from position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for The College Network? Contribute to the Community!