The College Network Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The College Network

Appointment Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at The College Network.

Hiring process was pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary. Part interview and part job shadowing with an agent

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The College Network in October 2011.

First you have a phone interview with HR. Then you have a face to face with the lead of the department you will be working in. You have to take a pretty intese customer service test and if you are not good at typing or listening you won't pass.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation with pay but hours are flexible and they will work with student hours

Program Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at The College Network in August 2011.

Met manager at a hotel, discussed the position, pay and opportunities. Asked for referral to others doing the same job (independent sales contractors) and he gave me one name. (Whom I called later) Friendly guy, he seemed really passionate about the company and the job. He'd done it for 2-3 years before being promoted to manager.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about how successful the company's customers (mostly LPNs) were doing the program. He was unable to provide numbers of customers who had completed the program. Very telling.   Answer Question

Not enough information, bad press online.

Appointment Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The College Network in January 2011.

I applied online for the appointment coordinating position. A little over a month had gone by and I got a call. I was too excited. First I had a phone interview. After that my review of my phone interview was forwarded to my manger who I would have worked under (if I received the job) thought about it. She then called me and asked me too come in for a job interview. I filled out a physical application and then watched someone do their job of what I would be doing to see if I liked it. This took about 15min. I then had a one on one with my direct management. We talked about salary, benefits, and time scheduled. I was offered the job. She told me she would call me after my bg check came back. After the weekend I was told the day that I could come in and start.

Program Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The College Network in January 2010.

Interview was simple