The Commercial Appeal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Editor Interview

Community Editor
Memphis, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Commercial Appeal.

Interview Details – Small, 2-person panel interview. Very informal. Not stressful. The nature of the job was explained in detail. The conversation went forth and back about the job and my personal work in and for the community. I was informed that I would be required to pass a take-home written test which I later discovered may not have been administered to the other applicants.

Interview Question – I was given a specially designed test to access my writing skills.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Commercial Appeal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Commercial Appeal Community Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Commercial Appeal employees and interview candidates.