The Connor Group Apartment Manager Interview Questions

Apartment Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Connor Group in September 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position. Was called within a week by a young woman who was in charge of hiring. I had been left a message from her and then returned the call that day. The next day I was at dinner at a noisy restaurant and took a phone call from her returning my call. She asked if it was a good time to talk and I told her no, way too noisy and I was at dinner. I asked her If we could set up a better time tomorrow. She said no she was off but Saturday was good for her. She set up a time, I accepted it and repeated the information back to her. On Saturday she never called, I then called her voicemail and left a message thinking I had messed something up. Never got a call, then a few days passed and I called them back and asked to speak with her. Someone else took a message and said she was not in and I could leave a voicemail. Once again I did. Needless to say I figured it was not meant to be because who in their right mind would go work for a company where they call you to talk to you, set up an appointment and then stand you up. If you were not worthy of their time why did they call in the first place?

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Apartment Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter the day after submitting my resume. She left me a message, and even though I called her back and left my own message, it was 4 days before she contacted me again. I had a short phone interview, and then she set me up for an interview the next day. Upon driving to the property for the interview, I was informed that it was a video conference interview. The HR person asked many of the same questions from the phone interview. I was told that they have a 24 hour call back policy. When I didn't hear anything after 48 hours I called the original phone interviewer. It wasn't until 2 weeks later that I received an email from her stating they were going with someone else.

Interview Questions