The Connor Group

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Trainer Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online - interviewed at The Connor Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Video chat. Face to face interview.

Interview Question – What I enjoy doing for fun.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Connor Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – They were very thorough. The phone interview was 2 hours and asked a lot of detailed questions involving experience and background. The interview with the upper level manager was via a teleconference and he was somewhat occupied by his telephone and other background noise. It felt somewhat rushed. I was not aware it was going to be a teleconference until I arrived, which made me somewhat uneasy.

Interview Question – They were all detailed, but the upper level manager wanted to know what your previous employees would say about you and your work ethic.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Austin, TX

I interviewed at The Connor Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – Quite a long process, very detailed in every interview, had 5 interviews- some phone, some in person, once interviewing is done you spend a "day in the field" which is a great concept

Interview Question – Typical job interview questions.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied online - interviewed at The Connor Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then a phone screen. They asked about 30 questions about ethics, etc. I was told they scored the answers, then called back within a few days. Never got a call back with a yes or no!

Interview Question – Took a verbal test on the phone.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – I posted my resume on monster.com, a recruiter called me and gave me a phone intereview. The next day I had interview by viedo and then the my last interview with the regional manager the last day.

Interview Question – Do you like working alone or with other people.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – Initial communication was pleasant, but not thorough. Second round interviewer was seemed unprepared and not familiar with my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Level Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews and an assessment

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Dayton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – VERY Lengthy process. There are 4 interviews a job shadow and then you get the offer.

Interview Question – Explain a difficult situation that you were in at work and express how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They will low ball you big time. You must counter offer to get where you need to be.

Turn Technician Interview

I applied online and interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – A phone interview was the first step of hiring,questions are asked about past experience and knowledge of the job. The second process was a face to face interview, this is more forward and straight to the point. Giving you an detail description of the the company and how it works. A day in the field was set up in order to gauge your experience,your effort, personality ect. The interviewing process is in detail but very comfortable environments are in place, Very nice people that are knowledgeable of the business .In all 3 interviews were set up.

Interview Question – If you encounter a maintenance issue,would you first think or react to the problem?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be forward and to the point,tell them what you want. Just have the experience and work ethnic , the motivation to win to back it up.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Raleigh, NC

I applied online - interviewed at The Connor Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on career builder and got a phone call in a couple of days. Had video interviews, one in person and then a "day in the field".

Interview Question – If you could pick any career you wanted and money wasn't a factor, what would you choose?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – One pay offer and I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!

The Connor Group Videos

The Connor Group – Why Work for Us?

Members of The Connor Group team are not of the apartment industry. They’re talented, driven people who just happen to work in the apartment industry. Our associates come from an array of backgrounds. We employ former… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Connor Group interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Connor Group employees and interview candidates.