The Connor Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied online - interviewed at The Connor Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on career builder and got a phone call in a couple of days. Had video interviews, one in person and then a "day in the field".

Interview Question – If you could pick any career you wanted and money wasn't a factor, what would you choose?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – One pay offer and I accepted.

Atlanta, GA

Interviewed at The Connor Group

Interview Details – You will Interview with a lot of different people so be prepared

Interview Question – I can't really remember everybody interviews with a different set of people and the turnover rate is so high in corporate none of the people I interviewed with are still with the company.   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by phone and took a short interview and set up a follow up interview. The second interview was a Gallup style interview where the facilitator asked specific questions and was not allowed to elaborate. After that phone interview I met with a property manager. This interview was done of a questionnaire and had to be modified since I had no previous sales experience. I then was asked to interview with the regional manager. At my final interview, both the property manager and regional manager were present and she asked me the exact same questions that I had been asked by the property manager. It seemed pretty ridiculous that at this stage in the interview process to be repeating questions and not digging deeper. At the end of the interview I asked several questions about the percentage of people that achieved their bonuses and about their turnover rate, (I had read several bad reviews online about the company) Needless to say, I don't think the questions went over well, but in the end I'm glad.

Interview Question – What type of salesperson do you like to buy from?   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group in June 2009.

Interview Details – From start to finish the recruiter and management team was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Connor Group Leasing Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Connor Group employees and interview candidates.