The Connor Group Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at The Connor Group in July 2011.

Phone interview that resulted in a face to face interview later. You are asked a series of questions during phone interview and that will determine if you move forward to the next process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the Connor Group?   View Answer
Standard salary, no negotiations were given at time of hire.

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online – interviewed at The Connor Group in July 2012.

Applied on career builder and got a phone call in a couple of days. Had video interviews, one in person and then a "day in the field".

Interview Questions
    • If you could pick any career you wanted and money wasn't a factor, what would you choose?   View Answer
    One pay offer and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group in June 2010.

I was first contacted by phone and took a short interview and set up a follow up interview. The second interview was a Gallup style interview where the facilitator asked specific questions and was not allowed to elaborate. After that phone interview I met with a property manager. This interview was done of a questionnaire and had to be modified since I had no previous sales experience. I then was asked to interview with the regional manager. At my final interview, both the property manager and regional manager were present and she asked me the exact same questions that I had been asked by the property manager. It seemed pretty ridiculous that at this stage in the interview process to be repeating questions and not digging deeper. At the end of the interview I asked several questions about the percentage of people that achieved their bonuses and about their turnover rate, (I had read several bad reviews online about the company) Needless to say, I don't think the questions went over well, but in the end I'm glad.

Leasing Consultant Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group in June 2009.

From start to finish the recruiter and management team was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you a good fit for our company?   Answer Question
    • How much are you looking to make as a leasing consultant?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

You will Interview with a lot of different people so be prepared

Interview Questions
    • I can't really remember everybody interviews with a different set of people and the turnover rate is so high in corporate none of the people I interviewed with are still with the company.   Answer Question