The Connor Group

Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.9

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Property Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group in July 2014.

I was contacted via LinkedIn and replied with my contact details. The recruiter called at 8am each morning and I was unable to answer due to being at work. I called back 4 different times on 4 different days and she was never at her desk so I sent her an email on setting up a specific day and time to chat. It took her 2 days to reply. The initial interview and the second "structured" interview were very odd and I was not given the opportunity to elaborate but my "results came back positive" for the next steps. The 3rd interview was set up and I arrived at the location only to wait for 10 minutes outside due to the location not being opened. The associate who let me in wasn't friendly and only said "Are you here for an interview?" I was told it was video conference which wasn't what I expected. He was very short and seemed to be distracted. He asked generic questions. I was not impressed with the interviewing process.
I did research regarding the company and the properties owned in my location and they do not have a good rating or reputation.

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Property Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group.

Initial communication was pleasant, but not thorough. Second round interviewer was seemed unprepared and not familiar with my resume.

Property Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group in March 2013.

They were very thorough. The phone interview was 2 hours and asked a lot of detailed questions involving experience and background. The interview with the upper level manager was via a teleconference and he was somewhat occupied by his telephone and other background noise. It felt somewhat rushed. I was not aware it was going to be a teleconference until I arrived, which made me somewhat uneasy.

Interview Questions
    • They were all detailed, but the upper level manager wanted to know what your previous employees would say about you and your work ethic.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Connor Group in May 2012.

The interview process with The Connor Group was similar to many other companies. You interview with a recruiter and she conducts a form of PI testing. You then interview with a Senior Partner and a Area Manager. They also implement a job preview which I believe is a great best practice.

Interview Questions
    • If you could select your own work days/hours what would you choose?   View Answer
    I did not have to negotiate. I made my salary expectations clear from the beginning.

Property Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group in October 2010.

I put my resume on carer builder and received a call that Sunday. My first impression was that this is a dedicated company since i received the call Sunday evening. I was then asked about my job history and about myself. She then scheduled a phone interview for the next day. I was asked to come in for an in person interview that following Tuesday. I met with a district manager and at the end of the interview was asked if I could meet with another district manager at the corporate office on that Saturday. The interview process went smooth and I was informed at each step.

Property Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group in May 2009.

There were approximately 5 different interviews when I applied. The last interview was with the Owner/CEO via video. It was incredibly awkward and he asked me if I could be anything in life and money didn't matter, what would I be. Answer: House Flipper Be prepared to answer why!!! This guy can smell bull a mile away.

Interview Questions
    Yes I did negotiate and received what I asked for.

Property Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group in January 2009.

They have you do a phone personality test, then a phone interview, then a series of one on one interviews, with the ceo of the company.

not enough.