The Connor Group

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Connor Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – They were very thorough. The phone interview was 2 hours and asked a lot of detailed questions involving experience and background. The interview with the upper level manager was via a teleconference and he was somewhat occupied by his telephone and other background noise. It felt somewhat rushed. I was not aware it was going to be a teleconference until I arrived, which made me somewhat uneasy.

Interview Question – They were all detailed, but the upper level manager wanted to know what your previous employees would say about you and your work ethic.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview Details – Initial communication was pleasant, but not thorough. Second round interviewer was seemed unprepared and not familiar with my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Property Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at The Connor Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process with The Connor Group was similar to many other companies. You interview with a recruiter and she conducts a form of PI testing. You then interview with a Senior Partner and a Area Manager. They also implement a job preview which I believe is a great best practice.

Interview Question – If you could select your own work days/hours what would you choose?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate. I made my salary expectations clear from the beginning.

Property Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – I put my resume on carer builder and received a call that Sunday. My first impression was that this is a dedicated company since i received the call Sunday evening. I was then asked about my job history and about myself. She then scheduled a phone interview for the next day. I was asked to come in for an in person interview that following Tuesday. I met with a district manager and at the end of the interview was asked if I could meet with another district manager at the corporate office on that Saturday. The interview process went smooth and I was informed at each step.

Interview Question – How do you feel when you don't hit your goals?   Answer Question

Property Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Connor Group in May 2009.

Interview Details – There were approximately 5 different interviews when I applied. The last interview was with the Owner/CEO via video. It was incredibly awkward and he asked me if I could be anything in life and money didn't matter, what would I be. Answer: House Flipper Be prepared to answer why!!! This guy can smell bull a mile away.

Interview Question – What kind of boss do you like to have & why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I did negotiate and received what I asked for.

Property Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at The Connor Group in January 2009.

Interview Details – They have you do a phone personality test, then a phone interview, then a series of one on one interviews, with the ceo of the company.

Interview Question – Whats your sales philosophy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not enough.

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Connor Group

Worked for The Connor Group? Contribute to the Community!