The Connor Group Sales Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

interviewed at The Connor Group (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Quite a long process, very detailed in every interview, had 5 interviews- some phone, some in person, once interviewing is done you spend a "day in the field" which is a great concept

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Connor Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH).

Interview

VERY Lengthy process. There are 4 interviews a job shadow and then you get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation that you were in at work and express how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will low ball you big time. You must counter offer to get where you need to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process only took 2 days, I applied on a Friday and by Tuesday I went through 3 interviews. The first as with a recruiter, second was ith a human resource manager and the final interview was with a company partner. They made expectations very clear in the beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There as no need to negotiate they gave me what I expected for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

I was called by someone at home office who did the first phone interview and then a second immediatley follwing. Then I was called to set up my first in person interview with SMT in Columbus, then I was called by home office to set up my day in the field where I spent an entire day with an SMT. Then my final interview was a video interview at one of the properties. Following I received a call with the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call from a recruiter. went onto a long questionnaire, then went on to an in person interview with 3 different people.

Interview Questions

• Can you be relentless   1 Answer
    • How would you describe the speed of your workday   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Connor Group in July 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume, then recruiter call and did a resume' interview, and about an hr later they did a personality test.... still waiting on the results from that.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time when you stood up for something you believed in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call and was asked questions about my resume. The lady set up another phone call later in the week. The second phone interview consisted of a personality test. The questions were about simple questions. She could only repeat the questions if you asked, but she could not rephrase them. She said that she had to put my answers into a database to see if I was a match for the company. A week later I received an email basically stating that my skills and qualifications were not need at that time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Connor Group in December 2010.

Interview

I posted my resume on a careerbuilder website. Next, I got a call from a recruiter and she set up an interview that day. She asked about my employment history, experience and skills. After I passed that interview, I was set up with another one the next day. That interview was an objective personality test. She read questions and was not aloud to elaborate and she could just only repeart. The interview took about 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Connor Group (Dayton, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

I have actually not completed the process but first they call for a brief phone interview asking about your background. What you did at your previous employer , how long were you there, why did you leave. After that they scedule another phone intervire which acts like a personality test . They ask you numerous questions that they can only repeat and not eleborate on. example of question: is it ok to sell on fear? then about 4 days later i got called back for a face to face interview . I have not went in yet.

Interview Questions

• Is it ever ok to sell on fear   1 Answer