The Cruise Web

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cruise Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Cruise Web in February 2014.

Interview Details – You will first do a phone interview and go over your resume and talk about the job. After you do that if you are moving on in the hiring process, you will be called in for a face to face interview. This company is serious when it comes to appointments, so be early. You will be interview by 3 people and there will be a "bad cop" Don't expect to get a guage from anyone when it comes to the employment decision, because you wont. Depending on where they are in the decision making process, you will be called back in a few days and offered the position (if applicable) and be sent an offer letter that you will have to accept witht the terms of your hire. I am not sure what happens if you don't get hired :)

Interview Question – I feel that it was pretty common, I just wasn't accustomed to a pannel   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I think that they made a very fare offer!

Cruise Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Cruise Web in July 2012.

Interview Details – Only one interview required. Was about 2 hours.

Interview Question – No, very straight forward   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Lanham, MD

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at The Cruise Web in December 2009.

Interview Details – Recuited by HR person at company via Craigslist. Came for a 4 hours interview with the sales managers. Took a personality test, and sat with senior sales consultants and listened in on sales calls. At the end of the interviewing process, you would be contacted within a few days if they were interested in hiring you for the position to begin a 4 month training or if you were not interested in the position at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I think the 4 month paid training is decent in that you have time to decide if the job is right for you. But if you are experienced in sales, as I was, you may think you can do this but several people came from similar sales backgrounds and did not find it compatible with their previous sales experience.

Cruise Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at The Cruise Web in July 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, typing test, interview with several managers

Interview Question – Typing test was unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. This position is 100% commission

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Cruise Web? Contribute to the Community!

The Cruise Web Videos

The Cruise Web – Why Work for Us?

The Cruise Web emerged in 1994 as the life-long dream of one man to run his own business. Inspired by the launch of the first Internet browser and the World Wide Web's tremendous potential to reach consumers, Frans… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Cruise Web interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Cruise Web employees and interview candidates.