The Dinex Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Dinex Group

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Dinex Group in January 2011.

Applied on craigslist, went in to the corporate office to meet with an HR person. It was a fairly easy interview, very conversational. We talked about the different restaurants in the company, talked a little about Chef Boulud, and talked about my work history. Then I had to meet with the general manager of the specific restaurant, and that was more of a discussion about training and scheduling.

Interview Questions

Hostess Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Dinex Group in March 2012.

As I was referred to the Dinex Group by one of their employees, the process was very simple. I had my resume forwarded to HR by the employee who referred me. I was called by HR and had a brief phone interview (which primarily served to set up the date/time) of the interview. After arriving for my interview, I was given paperwork and an application to fill out. I had a brief interview with an HR employee and a Q/A session. The questions were simple and straightforward, but they should be for this type of position.

Interview Questions
    • None; Asked about background; What you were looking for from Dinex; Sceduling considerations, etc etc... Very easy   View Answer
    No; Hourly rate is what it is; Also earn 1 point of tip pool per shift on the floor.