The Dominion Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Dominion

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Dominion.

There were 2 interviews, about a week apart. Then I didn't hear from them for a month, followed by an offer. The first interview was technical, split between the manager I would ultimately report to, and the team lead I would be initially assigned to. The second was with HR, and was mostly personal questions.

Interview Questions
    • It was a pretty standard interview, covering a variety of topics to assess general knowledge in various areas.   Answer Question
    There was basically no negotiation - but I was also applying for an entry-level job, and was grateful for the offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at The Dominion in March 2009.

techincal interview is simple, not too much people really good at software development in this compay.
    I didn't have a good behavior interview

Interview Questions
    • what is the most important part in software development.   Answer Question

it's my first job in Canada.