The Dovetail Companies

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Dovetail Companies

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Dovetail Companies in July 2013.

If the property is hiring, you are to send in a resume. If they like what they see, they will send you an email to set up a phone interview.

For the phone interview they ask basic questions such as what are your hobbies, what programs you are involved in, and your past job experience. Mostly importantly they ask what you can bring to their company.

If you pass the phone interview, they then set up an in-person interview. The in person interview is much more laid back. They talk more about the job, tasks you would assigned, the type of working environment. There wasn't any actual questions they asked here. It was more based on if you were going to be comfortable with the responsibilities of the job.

Sales and Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at The Dovetail Companies in May 2010.

After sending my resume and cover letter, I received a phone call from the HR director. We went over what exactly the job was and scheduled a time for me to come in for an interview. The interview was with the HR director and later, the person I would directly be working under stepped in. We went over my qualifications and they did a lot of talking about what the job was exactly and what I would be doing. They called me in for a second interview and the same two interviewers were there and later, the creative director stepped in. Rather than them speaking about the job, this round was asking a lot more about me and what I've done on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Please walk us through your resume and tell us what you've learned from each position.   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Dovetail Companies in September 2009.

You will first receive a phone call and/or e-mail asking for an interview. Make sure to dress business casual or professional. The interview consists of basic questions such as your strengths/weaknesses, previous work experience, how long you plan to live in the area.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for an example of my previous experience with a difficult customer and how I dealt with it.   View Answer