The Eastridge Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Front Desk Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at The Eastridge Group.

Interview Details – Very simple process. One one-on-one interview with a higher-up and I was offered the position within the following few days.

Interview Question – None really. Standard questions, like "why do you want to work here" and "what makes you the best candidate."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hourly rate was fixed and not open for negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
San Diego, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at The Eastridge Group in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very normal. They asked the typcal interview questions, why am I looking, what salary will I take, what are my strengths and weaknesses. How often would I travel, etc.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current employer   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at The Eastridge Group

Interview Details – Pretty simple - interviews with initial recruiter that reached out to me, then another recruiter in my department and the branch manager.

Interview Question – Satisfied with mediocre salary.   Answer Question

Worked for The Eastridge Group? Contribute to the Community!