The Eastridge Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Eastridge Group

Administration Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Eastridge Group.

Interview

Brief 30 minute meeting with recruiter. Asked both professional experience and behavioral questions. After took a skills test on the computer and reviewed resume. Very comfortable and easy to relate to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your skill set in Excel, followed by computer test   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at The Eastridge Group (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy and quick process, my skill set was quickly assessed and a match was found relatively fast. The recruiter was efficient. It was a very easy and quick process, my skill set was quickly assessed and a match was found relatively fast. The recruiter was efficient. It was a very easy and quick process, my skill set was quickly assessed and a match was found relatively fast. The recruiter was efficient.

Front Desk Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at The Eastridge Group (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very simple process. One one-on-one interview with a higher-up and I was offered the position within the following few days.

Interview Questions

• None really. Standard questions, like "why do you want to work here" and "what makes you the best candidate."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hourly rate was fixed and not open for negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Eastridge Group (San Diego, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very normal. They asked the typcal interview questions, why am I looking, what salary will I take, what are my strengths and weaknesses. How often would I travel, etc.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Pretty simple - interviews with initial recruiter that reached out to me, then another recruiter in my department and the branch manager.