The Execu|Search Group

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – Went into the office 2 times and meet with around 15 people across different groups. Everyone I spoke with was extremely nice, and you could tell they really enjoyed working there. I was able to gain a thorough understanding of the responsibilities and growth potential.

Interview Question – Questions about where I grew up.   View Answer

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in July 2012.

Interview Details – 4 interviews with team members and senior management

Interview Question – they were all pretty standard   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very informal, but informative. met with about 4 people from the group at various levels to determine how they started and how they got where they are and what the job truly entails

Interview Question – why are you different from all the other charismatic people that say they will do well here and then fail?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at The Execu|Search Group

Interview Details – Extensive and great training

Interview Question – Just be yourself   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, one round interview with HR, and then a second round interview with the Management team of the industry you will potentially be working

Interview Question – Describe three negative things about yourself   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Staffing Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in December 2012.

Interview Details – Had an initial telephone interview with Director of HR. Then had 4 interviews over two days with management.

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – Received a phone call within a few days of submitting my resume, which led into a short phone interview. Wanted to know my skill set and why I was interested in the position. The rep let me know what would be expected and set me up to come in for an interview the following Monday. When I came in I sat through a few interviews, first with someone from HR, then with current employees in the department, and finally with upper management. I received an offer directly afterwards and was able to start the next week.

Interview Question – If you could describe yourself in just 3 words, what would they be?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at The Execu|Search Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – This was mostly an informational interview. The interviewers did more talking than I did. At times I felt I had to politely interrupt in order to get a word in edgewise. All in all, not a terribly intimidating interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to become a recruiter?   Answer Question

Worked for The Execu|Search Group? Contribute to the Community!