The F. Dohmen Co.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The F. Dohmen Co. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my cover letter and resume through a job search website. Got a call back the next day. The hiring manager seemed very uninterested from the beginning, I can tell he was reading off pre thought out questions, there was no humanity in his voice. Asked me questions that I already gave him answers to. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Asked me salary requirements right away (which made me think that they are looking to hire one who will take anything). Didn't give me a good impression of the company.

Interview Question – Salary requirements   View Answer

Reason for Declining – He didn't know much about the company and the salary question set off an alarm which made me think that they are looking for a cheap worker.

Worked for The F. Dohmen Co.? Contribute to the Community!