The F. Dohmen Co.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The F. Dohmen Co. in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my cover letter and resume through a job search website. Got a call back the next day. The hiring manager seemed very uninterested from the beginning, I can tell he was reading off pre thought out questions, there was no humanity in his voice. Asked me questions that I already gave him answers to. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Asked me salary requirements right away (which made me think that they are looking to hire one who will take anything). Didn't give me a good impression of the company.

Interview Question – Salary requirements   View Answer

Reason for Declining – He didn't know much about the company and the salary question set off an alarm which made me think that they are looking for a cheap worker.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The F. Dohmen Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The F. Dohmen Co. interview questions and advice in Milwaukee, WI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The F. Dohmen Co. employees and interview candidates.