The Field Museum Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Field Museum

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Field Museum (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was a very casual process, just an informal chat with a supervisor with behavioral questions. The interview lasted for about half an hour, and then I was told I would hear back after the rest of the candidates were interviewed. I heard back a week later and was offered an internship, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Field Museum in May 2013.

Interview

Online application process, followed up with phone interview.

Zoology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Field Museum (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

They are really interested in your ability to work with minimal supervision and how the Field will fit into your career goals. They like to match the position with someone who is not only capable, but will benefit from the opportunity.

IT Related Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Field Museum (Chicago, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

I had a couple short phone interviews. After those, I was scheduled for an interview session in person. During this interview session I met with 3 different groups of people. It was a fairly straight forward interview process.