The Field Museum

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Communication Intern Interview

Visual Communication Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at The Field Museum in May 2013.

Interview Details – Online application process, followed up with phone interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Zoology Intern Interview

Zoology Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Field Museum in May 2009.

Interview Details – They are really interested in your ability to work with minimal supervision and how the Field will fit into your career goals. They like to match the position with someone who is not only capable, but will benefit from the opportunity.

Interview Questions

IT Related Interview

IT Related
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Field Museum in August 2008.

Interview Details – I had a couple short phone interviews. After those, I was scheduled for an interview session in person. During this interview session I met with 3 different groups of people. It was a fairly straight forward interview process.

Interview Question – How to respond to a certain situation   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Field Museum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Field Museum interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Field Museum employees and interview candidates.