The Forum Group Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2014

1.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at The Forum Group in October 2014.

I went to meet with 3 individuals. I waited for 40 minutes then to be told that two of the people were not there. The one individual kept pushing how ethical they were numerous times. He barely asked any questions on my background, more about if I would be comfortable with working long hours, but nothing on experience. It was an odd interview. After I left (which I should have done more research before I went, my fault) i had a very bad taste in my mouth. I went online and saw how bad this company is. I wasted a day taking off work.

I bumped into an old employee that told me horror stories.

Other Interview Reviews for The Forum Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Forum Group in September 2014.

I was contacted through LinkedIn by their HR individual. We went back and forth and finally I went into meet some people. I was shocked at how little many of the recruiters worked in the industries they were recruiting for. For a company that speaks so much about having experience in their fields and being ethical there were very little. Very old looking offices with an odd smell. Seems all sales oriented and very uptight.

just read the reviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Forum Group in August 2013.

It was a very quick process. I met some senior people and they offered the position the next day. I should have done my homework, the other account executives have all only been here under 8 months but the senior mgmt. who are all in their 60's have been here their whole career but there is no one in between those levels.

Interview Questions
    poor on my behalf.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at The Forum Group in March 2013.

They made it seem like I would get the world. Instead it was a nightmare.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. I should have picked up on it and done more research.   Answer Question
    Nothing