The Forum Group Account Executive Interview Questions

1.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by their HR individual. We went back and forth and finally I went into meet some people. I was shocked at how little many of the recruiters worked in the industries they were recruiting for. For a company that speaks so much about having experience in their fields and being ethical there were very little. Very old looking offices with an odd smell. Seems all sales oriented and very uptight.

just read the reviews

Other Interview Reviews for The Forum Group

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at The Forum Group (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I met some senior people and they offered the position the next day. I should have done my homework, the other account executives have all only been here under 8 months but the senior mgmt. who are all in their 60's have been here their whole career but there is no one in between those levels.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

poor on my behalf.