The Forum Group

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Forum Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very quick process. I met some senior people and they offered the position the next day. I should have done my homework, the other account executives have all only been here under 8 months but the senior mgmt. who are all in their 60's have been here their whole career but there is no one in between those levels.

Interview Question – I should have been the one that asked more questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – poor on my behalf.

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Forum Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – They made it seem like I would get the world. Instead it was a nightmare.

Interview Question – Nothing really. I should have picked up on it and done more research.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Worked for The Forum Group? Contribute to the Community!