The Forum Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Forum Group in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was a very quick process. I met some senior people and they offered the position the next day. I should have done my homework, the other account executives have all only been here under 8 months but the senior mgmt. who are all in their 60's have been here their whole career but there is no one in between those levels.

Interview Question – I should have been the one that asked more questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – poor on my behalf.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Forum Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – The worse interview ever. I waited for 45 minutes. They had met me for 30 minutes and the next day I got an offer. No way. Something is very off here

Interview Question – They tried to sell me on their technology. When I asked about it nobody could give me a straight answer except we're working on it. I should have done my homework, this company does not even have a facebook or twitter page. Technology?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Save yourself some time and research online.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at The Forum Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – They made it seem like I would get the world. Instead it was a nightmare.

Interview Question – Nothing really. I should have picked up on it and done more research.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter

Interviewed at The Forum Group

Interview Details – Just asked basic behavioral questions

Interview Question – What have you done that translates well into this position   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at The Forum Group

Interview Details – Very informal, meet the manager of the group you will work in and then the owner. No real HRprocess or HR person involved.

Interview Question – Thre was nothing unexpected or difficult. Asked why I thought I would be successful in the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate, at least as far as I know. I think there are a few people in the firm that have special deals and that makes others resentful. Everyone is supposed to get the same commissions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Forum Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Forum Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by The Forum Group employees and interview candidates.