The Fountain Group

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Fountain Group in April 2012.

Interview Details – Mostly the interview was based on my understanding of Staffing / Recruiting as a business. I was tested on MS Outlook, Excel and Word. I was also tested on Boolean proficiency.

Interview Question – Boolean Proficiency   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Open and Up Front

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at The Fountain Group.

Interview Details – Phone interview, onsite interview, introduction to key team members, shadow the environment for up to two hours

Interview Question – How did you help train or counsel a difficult or failing co worker in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they had a set comp plan in place

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for The Fountain Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Fountain Group Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by The Fountain Group employees and interview candidates.