The Franklin Institute Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Franklin Institute

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at The Franklin Institute.

Very laid-back, casual experience. One phone interview, than a 1 hour in-person interview

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at The Franklin Institute in October 2011.

Interview was easy. 3 Different managers at different times.

you get what they tell you.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at The Franklin Institute in August 2009.

I met with the person who I'd be working with for the internship duration. It was more a personal interview to get to know me. Asked about my favorite classes, marketing and what I could bring to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Come up with a low cost event we could plan at The Franklin?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at The Franklin Institute in July 2010.

It was pretty good, and just consisted of a quick interview with the senior manager and one of the other interns who was doing the position currently. Mainly the interview was just talking about recent technology and how I could implement those technologies for the company, meaning facebook, google, twitter, all of that.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a recent project that you were involved in where you felt that you made a difference?   Answer Question