The Franklin Institute Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.3

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process went well,. I was pretty much hired on the spot after we discussed my availability which was most days and about 3 nights, including weekend nights. However after discussing this with my fiance, we decided that just one of those nights would not be good , The manager called the next day told me when I could start and I told her about the one night and she said she'd call back. When she did, she said they couldn't hire me because I wasn't flexible enough. Well I guess im not the only one that's not flexible, especially since they weren't specific in the interview about their needs.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever dealt with an irate customer   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

was set up an interview with the departments you are looking to intern for. it is a one on one interview with the head of the department. it was a more relaxed interview and felt more like a conversation which was nice but still was asked the general type of interview questions. it was a an overall good experience and better than previous interviews i have had.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Surprise phone interview with follow up interview in person. Waited very long in the atrium, which was awkward for my first interview experience. Many people kept asking if I worked there. Very easy and approachable people, found out within two weeks, but the application process took several months.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here, when was your last visit, standard interview questions   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute.

Interview

Very laid-back, casual experience. One phone interview, than a 1 hour in-person interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute in April 2012.

Interview

Quick phone interview, seemed like they weren't really picky with interns as long as it was someone interested in the position. Asked about college courses, previous internships, interests and career goals. Interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and interest in internship   Answer Question

Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was easy. 3 Different managers at different times.

Negotiation

you get what they tell you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Once I was able to finally meet with the hiring manager, I enjoyed the process. I met with one hiring manager first, then was called back in for a second interview with two other members of the department. One negative: I asked the HR department for information on benefits several times before receiving the information.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at The Franklin Institute?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

I met with the person who I'd be working with for the internship duration. It was more a personal interview to get to know me. Asked about my favorite classes, marketing and what I could bring to the job.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a low cost event we could plan at The Franklin?   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Franklin Institute in July 2010.

Interview

It was pretty good, and just consisted of a quick interview with the senior manager and one of the other interns who was doing the position currently. Mainly the interview was just talking about recent technology and how I could implement those technologies for the company, meaning facebook, google, twitter, all of that.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a recent project that you were involved in where you felt that you made a difference?   Answer Question