The Fresh Market

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ASM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawleys Island, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawleys Island, SC

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at The Fresh Market in April 2012.

After phone interview with an idiot who had no concept of how to talk to people, and was insulting, I never thought I'd get called back. I did get called back, interviewed with a DM and a Regional MGR. Both formula interviews, same questions. Never explained the realities of the hours, demands or the fact that they do not adhere to their own policies.

Interview Questions
  • They were all mostly basic, no thinking type questions, no creativity, no insightful questions.   View Answer
No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for The Fresh Market

ASM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at The Fresh Market in March 2012.

Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. Both interviews with managers above local level. Situational questions, if you have heard one, you have heard them all. Both interviewers asked same questions. Phone interview was basic, but HR rep. was not only negative, but rude. Did not think I would progress.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating, just one flat offer