The Fresh Market

Relevance Date Difficulty

ASM Interview

ASM
Pawleys Island, SC

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at The Fresh Market in April 2012.

Interview Details – After phone interview with an idiot who had no concept of how to talk to people, and was insulting, I never thought I'd get called back. I did get called back, interviewed with a DM and a Regional MGR. Both formula interviews, same questions. Never explained the realities of the hours, demands or the fact that they do not adhere to their own policies.

Interview Question – They were all mostly basic, no thinking type questions, no creativity, no insightful questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it.

ASM Interview

ASM
Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at The Fresh Market in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. Both interviews with managers above local level. Situational questions, if you have heard one, you have heard them all. Both interviewers asked same questions. Phone interview was basic, but HR rep. was not only negative, but rude. Did not think I would progress.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, just one flat offer

Worked for The Fresh Market? Contribute to the Community!