The Fresh Market

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PM Bakery Interview

PM Bakery

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at The Fresh Market in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy, simple standard questions. Mostly from a form they had to ask. Some questions literally repetitive. 2nd interview with another mgr, really was put off by his questions, like asking me simple math questions which were simple to figure out but tried making it harder, tried to trip me up with simple questions. Doubted my ability to bake, like I only could bake Toll House cookies, I was insulted and discouraged... However third part of interview was with bakery manager. I was prepared with a computer graphic portfolio of my baking accomplishments and caterings I had done previously. So I was prepared and needless to say I had the job before I left the interview and was offered more on the hour then I had asked for.

Interview Question – If you have any intelligence what so ever, there was not too many difficult questions, unless you are just trying to bluff your way thru the interview with rhetoric or falsehoods!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I said what my bottom line per hour was and was offered more upon the hour to start with. If you have the experience, they will pay more than the local grocery stores .

Worked for The Fresh Market? Contribute to the Community!