Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Fresh Market
- Assistant Store Manager (24)
- Cashier (16)
- Assistant Front End Manager (10)
- Bakery Clerk (9)
- Assistant Deli Manager (9)
- Deli Clerk (8)
- Produce Clerk (7)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Baker (6)
- Front End Manager (4)
- Grocery Specialist (4)
- Candy/Coffee Specialist (3)
- Specialist (3)
- Meat Cutter (3)
- Courtesy Clerk (3)
- Bakery Manager (3)
- Store Manager (2)
- Clerk (2)
- Department Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- ASM (2)
- Floater (2)
- Floral/Gift Specialist (2)
- Front End Assistant Manager (2)
- Coffee/Candy Specialist (2)
- Bulk Specialist (2)
- Regional Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Multiple Positions From Field to Corporate (1)
- Assistant Front End Manager and Gift and Floral Specialist (1)
- PM Bakery (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at The Fresh Market (Williamsburg, VA) in March 2014.
It was quick, not much to it. Asked basic questions that I have been asked before, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here. We need to do a background check.
- Tell me about your experience 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for The Fresh Market
Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at The Fresh Market in March 2011.
I was overqualified--easy
if you have experience--go for top dollar. raises are small
Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at The Fresh Market in January 2011.
Fill out an application online. About a week or so later a HR rep called me and did a phone interview. I met with the District Manager, and then the Store Manager did a 2nd interview. They ask a lot of situational questions (if you were to blank, what would you do), very few about your experience and/or skills.
- Just be prepared to answer a lot of situational questions. 1 Answer
Based on my experience, they offered me a higher rate than what I had asked for. So I accepted. But if you ask for higher, and explain why, they will usually give it if it's within the tier range for the position.