The Fresh Market

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Front End Manager Interview

Assistant Front End Manager
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at The Fresh Market in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very short only confirming everything from my application. Face to face interview was only about 10 minutes long. Once more only confirming my application information. Passing the background check and online assessment was required by head quarters. No drug test they do random testing monthly. They seemed desperate, and it turns out they were desperate.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their first offer was less than I was currently making. They matched my current pay promising a quick bump in pay. They seemed desperate.

Department Head Interview

Department Head
Virginia Beach, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Fresh Market in March 2011.

Interview Details – About a week after the online application and assessment test I was contacted by the D.M. for an initial interview and was told I would get a call from the Store Manager for a follow up interview, which took place about 1 week later. I was told they had a few other applicants to talk to and that I would hear back either way. Two days later the Store Manager called and made an offer. I accepted the position, but did request a little more compensation and was told they could not do it. They called me back in a few hours and they offered slightly more.
Both interviewers were very personable and informative, telling me about their history with the company. The both asked routine questions about my work history and duties and explained some of their systems and processes to see if I was capable and knowledgeable.

Interview Question – They asked about ordering and inventory experience and systems I have used.   Answer Question

Worked for The Fresh Market? Contribute to the Community!